OK - I knew some of these things, but I didn't really get it.
I will be doing a series of 10 posts, expanding on each point - here they are:
1. Breastfeeding is awesome, but not easy. Not necessarily.
2. Budget for takeout.
3. Sleep is a myth.
4. Guard your family time.
5. There is not one way to parent.
6. Buy a lot of zip up one piece pjs for baby.
7. Everyone has an opinion about how you should raise your child.
8. You can learn from others.
9. Meltdowns happen. This is (usually) normal and ok.
10. Having a child is absolutely the best and most important thing you will ever do.
Post a Comment